Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Chambray Faves


As much as I love finding fashion inspiration from store displays, Pinterest, Instagram, blogs and magazines, there are still times when I find myself staring at my closet trying to come up with an outfit. On days like this, I usually find myself taking my go to item and make it work for either work or going out. What kind of item can work for both a wide range of occasions or other clothing items

Drumroll please... A chambray shirt.

I started out with one basic shirt from Target and now I own several in different shades and prints, including a dress and sleeveless top. I am always looking for new ways to wear these tops with skirts, colored denim and layered with sweaters.  I think chambray shirts are the best basic around to show off those statement necklaces no mater what! I have included some inspiration from my Pinterest board, some outfits I have worn, as well as some links to some items and accessories available now!

What is your favorite way to wear chambray?

Stay healthy!

Lauren

Here are some of my own outfits...



Many of my Pinterest outfits involve chambray!












Chambray Faves


Old Navy shirt dress
oldnavy.gap.com


J Crew long sleeve shirt
factory.jcrew.com



Sperry Top-Sider slip on shoes
sperrytopsider.com


Essie nail polish
jcpenney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment