Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Pants (similar)  Sweater (sold out online) Mug (in stores only) Naked 3 Palette 

Quick shopping post! No shop January went very well so last weekend I decided to treat myself with some GREAT deals. The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette I purchased several weekends ago online from Sephora while stuck inside on a snowy night! I blame it on cabin fever but hey, I did save on gas and used a gift card for it! I decided to jump on the bandwagon but I am overall very pleased. The colors are very different than other colors I have and I already own Naked 1. It will be a great transition into summer as well and blending these shades over the whole eyelid really make my blue eyes pop and give more of a complete eye look. I am still on the hunt for new combinations and check out YouTube for tutorials as well.

The sweater I found at J. Crew factory for only $13! It is merino wool and was on clearance plus I used my old (shh don't tell!) student ID for an extra 15% off. 

These pants are ankle length dress pant style pants at Target for...drum roll please... $2.48! These came with a belt I might add! I have a navy pair as well from the spring and they are great for the days that you want to be both cute and comfortable! This cute mug that says "I Love You a Latte!" is also from Target and for $2.99 was too adorable not to pick up... even if it was for me!

I have always loved pink but I guess my love for Valentine's Day and desire for spring is showing! I hope to post more about Valentine's Day and some outfits soon.

What are some of your favorite Naked 3 combos?

Happy Shopping! 
xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment