Thursday, March 6, 2014

WinterMint!


Many times I "save" certain items or colors in my wardrobe for certain seasons but anymore fashion has no rules: "Wear white after Labor Day!" "Mix Prints" "Wear navy and black!" "Of course plaid and stripes match!" So I figured why not brighten up my winter wardrobe with pops of mint. I jumped on the mint bandwagon last year and it surely has staying power in the fashion industry and I am always looking for new ways to incorporate it into my wardrobe.
My love for mint usually is saved for spring but with the winter being very snowy and yuck and spring feeling far, far away, I decided to winterize these mint looks especially with my new necklace from Our World Boutique! How can you say no to this J.Crew inspired piece at only $7.99? Just wait until you see the matching bracelet too!

Mint Blouse: Old Navy Similar Style this Season
Sweater: Old Navy (old)
Pants: Kohl's (old)
Necklace c/o Our World Boutique





This is another typical winter outfit for me but the warm and cozy feel is brightened up with some more mint with my "bliss set" c/o  Our World Boutique

All clothing items are last season:
Cords: American Eagle 
Sweater: Express
Fur Vest: Forever 21
Boots: DSW
Purse: Michael Kors

Hope my early fashion posts keep you inspired! Can't wait for more color once all the snow melts!

Lauren


1 comment:

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China LED gym light manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous LED gym light brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality gym lighting

    ReplyDelete