Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Splurge vs Steal

Now I love good quality pieces but I also love a good deal. J. Crew Factory and Old Navy are two of my go-to stores but J. Crew Factory can also run a little pricey. Nautical looks are one of my all time favorite trends and this trend is back with avengance this spring and makes an anchor loving gal very happy to pick up more pieces! On the left is the Old Navy sweater available now for $15 and the J. Crew Factory sweatshirt with nautical ropes for $45.

            Old Navy                                                       J. Crew Factory


I also wore the sweater shown with an anchor print white chambray shirt from Old Navy available here.  It is super soft and the perfect length to layer early in the spring or wear tucked in or open with shorts. Did I mention I am a new chambray shirt addict?


Do you like designer looks for less? Have you jumped aboard the nautical trend?

Anchors away!

Lauren


1 comment:

  1. Cute top!! I LOVE designer looks for less!! Old Navy seriously has some great alternatives to J.Crew and other expensive places - I've found the Joe Fresh line at JCPenney has really been a great alternative too!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete